I have never done a product review although I am asked to a lot. In fact numerous times a day usually. And for really strange things like most recently, waist slimming thing-a-ma-jigs. You name it, I have been asked. But, when I was asked to try out RIBZ Front Pack and write up a little review, I agreed.
Why? Simply because it seemed like a product that I could actually use. It’s a pack that can be worn with or without a backpack. Plus, the ability to access my essentials from the front appealed to me.
So for my first go with the pack, I loaded up my RIBZ Front Pack with my bird watching items and gave it a go. Lip balm, Afterbite and sunscreen, check. Bird book, check. Extra camera lens, check. Binoculars, check. iPhone, check! I was ready to go and with room to spare, which came in handy as I later added in some snacks and water.
All items fit easily within the pack and I especially liked the secure inner meshed in pockets. And with that I was ready. My trial ground was an urban park scape.
I found myself accessing the pack a lot and it was easy. Much easier than a backpack because I didn’t have to take it off, and many times I didn’t even have to stop. I really liked having a spot to quickly access and store my phone. I use it a lot for photos and never seem to have a secure (or water resistant) place for it beyond my pocket that I can easily pull from, so that was great!
I ended up really liking this product and found it perfect for an urban birding adventure. As an outdoor enthusiast I really could see it coming in handy in a variety of other ways. For instance, I could have used it last week when I went horseback riding.
I would recommend the RIBZ Front Pack. Here’s why I think this product is actually pretty cool.
- Space – Lots of good usable space with secure areas.
- Easy to access – Ability to grab items quickly without taking anything off.
- Options – I like that you use it with or without a backpack.
- Quality – It’s high grade nylon, lightweight, super durable and water resistant.
- Comfort – Even on it’s own I found it to be quite comfortable.
- Be sure to distribute the weight between both packs equally.
- Ensure straps are tightened for a secure and more comfortable fit.
- Put items that you access more often in the front of the packs.